Axis bank is a trusted name and the third largest private bank in the country. It has a widespread network and its branches are spread everywhere. If you are in need of imminent cash to pay off your bills or fulfill any personal needs, Axis Bank Personal Loan will help you to resolve all your money issues. Axis Bank Personal Loan provides you with best competitive interest rate and flexible repayment tenure.
You can avail the personal loan of amount ₹50,000 to ₹15,00,000 from Axis Bank. This amount can be used any personal needs like marriage education, child’s education, foreign holiday trip, medical emergencies etc. There is no prepayment or foreclosure charges to make sure your loan experience is hassle-free.
Eligibility criteria for Axis Bank Personal Loan:
To sanction the personal loan amount from Axis Bank, the eligibility criteria needs to be met. Given below are the details of eligibility required to avail a personal loan:
- The minimum age required during applying for a personal loan is 21 years, and maximum age is 60 at the end of loan maturity.
- The applicant can be a salaried individual or self-employed with the minimum income of ₹15,000.
- The credit score is very important to determine your chances to get a personal loan.
- The eligibility criteria for the salaried individual slightly differ from the self-employed.
Eligibility criteria for salaried individual:
- Minimum net monthly income should be ₹15,000.
- The maximum age at the time of loan maturity should be 58 years.
- The minimum time period with current organization or employer
- Should be at least 1 year.
- Eligibility criteria for self-employed
- Minimum net annual income should be ₹2,00,000.
- The minimum age should be 24 years while maximum age at the
- Time of loan maturity should be 65 years.
- The minimum work experience should be at least 3 years.
Documents required for the Axis Bank Personal Loan:
After the eligibility criteria, the next step is to look the documents required for applying the personal loan.
- Duly signed application with recent photographs.
- Identity proof – the copy of Passport, Voter ID card, Driver’s license, Aadhaar card.
- Residential proof – the copy of electricity bill, water bill, telephone bill, passport.
- Processing fee cheque
- Last three months bank statement
- For salaried individual- Latest salary slip or salary certificate with form-16
- For self-employed- Latest ITR or Form-16
Details of Axis Bank Personal loan:
- Processing Fee- 1.50% to 2.00% + service tax
- Interest rate – 15.50% to 24% per annum
- Tenure – 60 months
Features of Axis Bank Personal Loan:
- Flexible loan tenure.
- Quick disbursal of the loan amount.
- Online option to avail a personal loan available.
- No pre-payments or foreclosure charges.
- Easy and hassle-free procedure.
Axis Bank provides you with the online facility to get your Personal Loan at your doorstep. It has made sure that even after the loan is approved, the customers are not to be worried about their repayments. It has online loan account facility through which you can receive mail regarding the statement of account, repayments of loan and interest certificate. It has made multiple options for repayment of the loan like post dated cheques and Electronic Clearing Services (ECS).
Axis Bank is at your service 24 hrs through its toll-free number 1800-103-5577.