What is the first thing which comes to your mind when you hear the word credit card? Well, whatever your thoughts are, but there is no denying the fact that credit cards are simply magical if you don’t have cash in hand. These plastic cards can be a saver when you want to buy an exclusive item, which you usually can’t afford. Be it traveling, shopping, dining, entertainment or anything else, credit cards can meet any need of yours.
However, the best thing about these cards is the fact that they are worldwide accepted. Yes, no matter where you are in which part of the country, you can use it for various purposes. This is the reason that in past few years the demand for credit cards has increased a lot. Well, in order to meet the growing demand in the market, plenty of credit cards issuers are available, offering a wide of cards to choose from.
But, before availing any card, it is important to know about the eligibility of the same. There are various fancy and beautifully designed cards, but they can only be yours on one condition i.e. if you meet the credit cards eligibility criteria of the same. However, different credit card issuers have different eligibility norms, so if you want the best credit card in India, you also need to know about its eligibility.
For your reference below is the eligibility of some leading credit card players in India:
Eligibility for Credit Card in SBI:
- The applicant must be an Indian
- The minimum net monthly income of the applicant should be Rs.18500 in Metro cities
- If an applicant wants a credit card on the basis of account, he/she must be an account holder in SBI
- The applicant should be aged between 21-60 years
- The applicant also needs to submit ID Card, Income Proofs, address proofs, etc.
ICICI Bank Credit Cards Eligibility:
- The applicant should be an Indian citizen
- He/she must not be younger than 23 years of age at the time of application
- The applicant must earn a net monthly income of Rs.20,000
- In case with a self-employed, the minimum annual income should not be less than Rs.3 Lakh
- The applicant needs to have a good credit history, with no defaults in the past
HDFC Credit Cards Eligibility:
- You should be an Indian to become eligible for a card
- Only a salaried or self-employed can apply for a card
- If you are a salaried, you should be aged between 21-60 years
- If you are a self-employed, you should be aged between 21-65 years
Axis Bank Credit Cards Eligibility:
- The applicant must be a primary cardholder and must be aged between 18-70 years
- If an applicant wants to apply for add-on card, he/she should be over 18 years of age
- The applicant should either be a resident or non-resident Indian
HSBC Bank Credit Cards Eligibility:
- The applicant must be 21 years of age
- Salaried as well as self-employed both can apply
- The applicant must have a minimum annual income of Rs.4 Lakhs
Well, now that you know credit cards eligibility of few leading issues, why to wait? Go and grab your favorite credit card right now!