State Bank of India provides credit cards to salaried, self-employed as well as businessmen. These credit cards of State Bank of India are designed by keeping in mind the convenience and comfort of the customer. State Bank of India offers credit cards in two categories:
SBI Personal Credit Card:
Personal credit cards of State Bank of India is one of the best Visa & Master Credit Card in India. This category of SBI credit card consists of Lifestyle cards-2, Reward cards-2, Shopping Cards-9, Travel cards- 5, Banking Partnership cards- 15.
Here is the little description about each category and the names of the cards that it consists:
Lifestyle Cards: The lifestyle credit cards of SBI are specially designed for people who love spending on their luxuries. The cards have reward points up to 50000 and attractive welcome offer as well. The two types of lifestyle credit cards are as follows:
- SBI Card Elite
- SBI Card Elite Advantage
Reward Cards: SBI Reward credit cards are beneficial for purchasing like grocery shopping, dining, and international spends as there are up to 5X reward points.
- SBI Platinum Card
- SBI Advantage Platinum Card
Shopping Cards: As the name suggests, the shopping credit cards facility provided by State Bank of India is for the shopping freaks. There are up to 10X reward points on shopping with exclusive partners.
- Simply CLICK SBI Card
- SimpleSAVE SBI Card
- STYLEUP Contactless Card
- Capital First SBI Card
- Simply CLICK Advantage SBI Card
- Simply SAVE Advantage SBI Card
- SBI Gold & more Advantage Card
- Tata Platinum Card
- Fbb SBi StyleUP Card
Travel Cards: To all those people who love exploring the world and travel a lot, SBI Travel Credit Cards is a great choice. There are many exciting reward points and offers on air ticket booking and traveling.
- Air India SBI Signature Card
- Air India SBI Platinum Card
- Mumbai Metro SBI Card
- IRCTC SBI Platinum Card
- Yatra SBI Card
Banking Partnership Cards: This category of personal credit card includes the specialized credit cards with the exclusive banking partners of State Bank of India.
- South Indian Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- South Indian Bank Simply Save SBI Card
- LVB SBI Platinum Credit Card
- LVB SBI Simply SAVE Card
- Federal Bank SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Federal Bank SBI Credit Card
- KVB SBI Signature Card
- Karur Vyasa Bank- SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Karur Vyasa Bank- SBI Card
- Oriental Bank of Commerce- SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Oriental Bank of Commerce- SBI Card
- Bank of Maharashtra- SBI Platinum Credit Card
- Bank of Maharashtra- SBI Card
- BMB Platinum Credit Card
- BMB Gold and More Credit Card
SBI Corporate Credit Cards: The corporate credit cards are majorly designed for corporate class with world class technology like global acceptance and more reward points. Here are the types of SBI corporate credit cards:
- SBI Corporate Signature Card
- SBI Corporate Platinum Card
- SBI Central Travel Account Card
- SBI Corporate Utility Card
- SBI Corporate Purchase Card
SBI Credit Card Eligibility:
The eligibility criteria to get a credit card from State Bank of India depends on your profile. If you are working in a reputed company and have maintained a good credit history, getting a credit card eligibility from this bank can be smooth.
SBI Credit Card Online Payment:
There are multiple online payment options for SBI credit cards like NEFT payment, Debit card, Online SBI, Pay Via Mobile App, etc.
SBI Credit Card Customer Care:
For any queries related to credit card, you can contact the bank on toll-free no. 1860 180 1290 or 1800 180 1290.