Do you need immediate funds for your daughter’s marriage? Do you want to go on a mini vacation to Milan but don;t have enough money? Do you wish to provide your child with the best education? Want to repair your old house? Do you require urgent money for medical treatment of your family member? Is shortage of finance is forcing you to put everything on hold. If yes, don’t let your dreams and wishes die when axis bank personal loan is there to fulfil them. Yes you read it correctly. Axis bank offers timely loan to eligible applicants who are in need of a financial assistance. The maximum and minimum amount that can be secured from the bank is Rs. 15 lakhs and Rs. 50,000 respectively. The tenure for the same lies in the range of one to five years. You even have the provision to carry over your existing loan from any other bank to Axis bank. You can earn reward points when you obtain a loan from the bank. Check out this article for more information about the product.
In order to eligible for the loan, the applicant should belong to any of these-
- Salaried employee
- Employee of any Public or Private limited company
- Salaried doctor
- Government sector employee including Central or local bodies or any Public sector
- Public and Private limited company
- The applicant needs to be at least 21 years old at the time of loan application
- 60 years is the age when the loan matures so the applicant should not be more than 60 years old when the tenure expires
- A monthly income of at least Rs. 15,000 is required if anyone wants to avail finance from the bank
Completing the documentation work is a very important task while availing a loan. Have a look at the documents needed for a personal loan here-
- Completely filled application form
- Photographs of passport size
- Proof of Age- Birth certificate/ High school mark sheet/Passport
- Proof of Address- Passport/Telephone bill/Electricity bill/Allotment letter
- Proof of Identity- Aadhar card/PAN card/ Voter ID card/Passport/Driving license
- Proof of Income- Salaried individuals: Latest salary slip, Form 16, Income Tax returns of the past two years
- Bank statement of the last six months
- Proof of signature verification
The documents that are needed post- sanction and pre- disbursal are as follows-
- Loan agreement which is duly signed
- Standing Instruction (SI) request or ECS form is required. Security cheques are needed for SI and ECS.
Interest rates and processing fee:
Axis bank offers a personal loan to suitable applicants at an interest rate between 15.50% to 24%. The processing fee for the same is up to 1.5% to 2% of the loan amount availed along with the applicable service taxes. There are no prepayment or foreclosure charges as such.
Axis bank personal loan EMI calculator:
A wise man has said to always look for the EMI before obtaining a loan. This holds a lot of prominence. After all, you need to be aware about the amount of installments you will be paying each month to repay the amount you have taken. What if the EMI causes a hole in your pocket and disturbs your monthly budget? Calculating the EMI can turn out to be a very complex process for anybody. But why to worry when Axis bank personal loan EMI calculator has been made to calculate your installments. The tool gives you information related to your EMI within few seconds. And the best part is you have to simply do nothing but enter your desired loan amount, rate of interest and term period. Then you have to wait for the magic to begin. You will soon get to know about your EMI. still not clear with the tool, let’s make it easier with the help of an example.
Suppose Ria Jain, an English Literature professor at the University of Delhi wants to go on a trip to Paris. She approaches Axis bank for a finance of Rs. 2 Lakhs. The bank gives her the same after completing all the formalities, at an interest rate of 16% for a period of five years. Now, let’s check out the magic of this tool. After the instant calculation, you can find out that Ria will have to pay an EMI of Rs. 4,864 each month to fully repay her loan. This hassle free calculation has been only possible due to this very useful EMI calculator.