So you have applied for loans with Bajaj Finance and waiting to track your application process? Don’t know how to ascertain the process for each type of loan preferred by individuals? In order to simplify your loan approval worries, so you can comfortably plan out the other steps required towards achieving your financial dreams. We discuss the following loan categories provided by Bajaj Finance loan to help you track your loan acceptance with ease:
As there is no collateral security against personal loan availed from Bajaj Finance, the interest rates are solely based on your credit history, salary, the amount being borrowed. The lowest interest rates start from 12.99% p.a. for loan amount upto Rs. 25 lakhs. Moreover, additional charges are applicable thereon such as processing fee, EMI Bounce charges, Penal Interest and Secure Fee (only for online) rendered by individuals availing personal loans.
Eligibility Criteria for Personal Loan
- The age limit of an individual should be in between 25-58 years.
- An individual need to be a salaried employee by profession.
- The net monthly income of an individual should be average ₹ 35,000 (Varies subject to the location and employer)
How to track your personal loan status ?
There are two ways of checking your Bajaj Finance Personal Loan Status :
- Go to the Personal Loan page by visiting Bajaj Finserv website and click on “Apply Online”. Once you are directed to the page, then click “ Track Application” given above the top of the webpage.
- Submit your mobile number and reference number.
- Click the ‘Go’ button to view your application status.
- 1. Click the Bajaj Finserv link : http://mysite.bajajfinservlending.in/Contact-Us/FileStatus.aspx.
- Enter your case id/loan id/file id.
- Click the ‘Submit‘ button.
Home loans are available to those who are ready to occupy the property. The loans are available also on the fixtures and fittings as a part of refurbishing your home. The loans are placed upon you so as to remove your worries of looking unnecessarily for a separate Personal Loan or a Home Improvement loan either.
Home Loans are offered both to salaried employees and self-employed persons. Moreover, 3 EMI free months facility is available to those looking up to plan out their finances. Refinance facility is also available if the property has been purchased within the last 12 months through their own sources of funds and avail a loan upto the registered value of their property.
Home Loan for Salaried employee-
Home loans can be approved on an instant basis in 5 minutes where the lowest interest rates start from 8.85% p.a. for the loan amount starting from ₹ 30 Lacs to ₹ 5 Crores.
As a salaried employee, you can also decide for part-prepayment of your loan after paying your first EMI. As no charges are applicable upto 6 times in a calender year, so each part-payment cannot be lesser than the total of 3 EMIs. Plus there are no foreclosure charges admissible thereon which brings an additional advantage to you.
Home Loan for Self-Employed professional-
The lowest possible interest rates are applicable for loan amount upto ₹ 15 crores. The additional advantages for self-employed individuals range from securing 3 EMI holiday, getting sanction for 4000+ pre-approved properties and getting a Flexi-home loan on top-up plans.
Eligibility Criteria for Home Loan-
- Individuals availing home loan need to be an Indian Resident
- Individuals need to be at least 25 years of age when the loan is sanctioned
- Individuals need to be a salaried person with a work experience of 3 years or more
How to track your Home loan status?
- Go to the Home Loan Section by visiting Bajaj Finserv website and click on the “ Track Application” given above the top of the webpage.
- Enter your mobile number and reference number.
- Click the ‘Go’ button for viewing your application status.
Business loans are really very helpful to secure finance and increase working capital for your enterprise. It is an unsecured loan amount offered by Bajaj Finance as the loan amounts are available upto ₹ 30 lakhs at a fixed rate of interest. There is no need to provide any guarantors or give any collateral to avail Business loan from Bajaj Finance. Also, the pre-approved offers are also available which include a top-up loan or even reduction of rates from time to time.
Eligibility Criteria for Business Loan-
- To become eligible for a business loan, you need to be either of the following :
- Limited or Private Limited Company
- Partnership or Proprietorship Firm
- Chartered Accountant / Self Employed Professional
How to track your Business Loan Status?
- In order to track your business loan status, following steps are required:
- Click the Bajaj Finserv link : http://mysite.bajajfinservlending.in/Contact-Us/FileStatus.aspx
- Enter your case id/loan id/file id.
- Click the ‘Submit’ button.